but will not freeze the pipes.

Having trouble with wildlife getting in your garbage?

Keep the lids on your trashcans, use bungee cords if necessary.

Moving out - have furniture you need to get rid of?

Don't fill the landfill! Call Catholic Charities of Livingston County (phone:
658-4466), Volunteers of America or other charity. They may put your stuff to good use, you
may even qualify for a tax deductible donation.

Protect your stuff

Did you know that your landlords insurance does not cover any damage or vandalism to your
belongings? It is recommended that you get "renters insurance" to protect your most valuable
belongings. If you are a college student you might want to check with your parents
homeowners policy, you may already be covered under their policy.

Be nice

Love thy neighbor!